Ring Master Scrubber
Multi-Purpose Stainless Steel Kitchen CLeaning Tool
The Ring Master is one of those items that you initially think is a one-trick gadget—believe me, there is nothing else I would trust with my cast iron camping equipment—but then you realize it is so useful you really can’t do without it. So yes, with just a bit of water it cleans cast iron skillets and pans without affecting their seasoned surface. But it also is a marvelous tool for cleaning the gunk from my Dutch oven and saucepans, the residue from my stainless steel frying pan, and the burnt on bits from my baking sheets.
Made from high-quality marine grade stainless steel, the Ring Master is naturally stain- and odor-free, requiring just a quick rinse after use. It is dishwasher safe, and long lasting. I’ve had mine for 5 years so far and it still looks brand new.
• **Free Shipping**
• Made of marine grade 316 guage stainless steel
• Heavy duty, non-porous and rust-free
• May be used on many surfaces and products including metal baking trays, grills, mixing bowls, utensils, cutting boards, aluminum, steel and especially cast iron pots and pans
• Minimizes sponge usage/ consumption
• Odorless and easy to clean
• Quick and efficient for removing burnt and baked-on bits from trays, Pyrex glassware, and any aluminum or stainless steel surfaces
• Perfect cleaning tool to take on camping trips
• DO NOT USE ON NON-STICK cookware like Teflon or copper, or on brushed stainless steel
Shipping + Returns
This is a non refundable digital product. Download will be available as soon as you check out.